When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is deciding what the event will look like. Whether you’re in a hotel ballroom or set in the outdoors, pulling together unique and eye-catching table settings can transform an otherwise empty or conventional space. Over the past few months, our team has designed tables for several exclusive local events such as; the Del Frisco Open House, the Orange Blossom Bride Birthday Party and the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Expo. It was a fascinating experience getting to work with some of the best vendors and a variety of beautiful and unique pieces to style the overall look of these amazing events.
We want to share some of our best tips with you:
- Start your wedding planning Pinterest pages with inspiration fonts, food, color,decor and fashion sections, too—not just wedding ideas.
- Look to fashion and interiors magazine covers for interesting combinations for style, decor and color ideas.
- Whether it’s a monogram, a color pairing, or a food or flower that evokes a favorite place, a repeated element helps to both personalize and unify your event.
- Edit down your inspirations, and incorporate the details that mean the most to you.
- Look through your other boards for key themes. This will help you define and stay true to your own style.
- Inspiration Board
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Band or DJ
- Stationary- menus, invitations, RSVPs
- Guest Book- it does not need to be a book per say
- Cake floral
- Guest favors
What makes a wedding stand out are the ideas that feel really special, personal and genuine to your style and values as a couple. Working with a planner that understands your vision as well as what you really need help with is key to determine from the beginning. The best planners bring creativity and expertise to the table that will not just capture the day you’ve dreamed of, but actually exceed your expectations!
Get Inspired with some of our best table designs!!
Perfect Wedding Guide:
This table was designed for The Grove Resort and Spa. It is a new hotel, we were able to design the table for their first Bridal expo. The design was in inspired by citrus.
The Orange Blossom Bride Birthday Party:
At this event there was a table design contest. This table was our entry. It was inspired by Lilly Pulitzer, the bright colors of spring, and citrus.
Del Frisco Open House:
This event was different from the other events we have done before. This was an open house; the restaurant wanted to showcase how their space could be used for different types of events. So we designed several different tables.
Stationary: Paper Goat Post